Kingsway-Lambton United Church, Toronto, Ontario
Built in the Gothic style, the Kingsway-Lambton United Church is located in the former city of Etobicoke. The first cornerstone was laid in 1936 with the opening service taking place one year later in 1937. Both transepts were later completed in 1942. Since this time, several additions have been added.
In 2006, the south entrance was demolished to make way for a new entrance that provided access for patrons with limited mobility. Several carved elements were created as part of this impressive new stone façade.
Credit: John-Philippe Smith while at CRS
Client: DJ McRae Contracting